Head of OperationsApply now
Full-Time, Remote UK
Head of operations
We are looking for a Head of Operations who will lead the Supply, Production, Logistics & Warehouses departments to ensure efficient, systematic workflow and improve overall performance. The ideal candidate will have an incredible understanding of all aspects of operations within making a luxury product.
Improve and restructure current operational processes to work effectively. This involves ensuring the availability of raw materials, coordinating with suppliers, optimizing inventory levels, and improving overall logistics and distribution processes, and creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Proven experience in production management and operations within the fashion retail industry is a must.
- 5+ years of experience as an operational director or similar role in the fashion retail industry.
- Experience in creating and implementing S&OP processes
- Experience in supply chain management, inventory control, and logistics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities, with a track record of building high-performing teams.
- Experience working in a high growth environment, with constantly shifting priorities; ability to create order out of chaos.
- Develop and execute operations strategy that aligns with the company’s overall vision and goals (incl. detailed new org structure and roles)
- People management of operation teams (incl. hiring, developing, and managing KPI/OKR)
- Optimize operational processes and supply chain management to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations.
- Collaborate with suppliers, manufacturers, and logistics partners to maintain a reliable and agile supply chain and ensure the best suitable business terms
- Implement inventory management strategies to optimize stock levels, reduce carrying costs, and minimize stockouts.
- Oversee order fulfillment, shipping, and logistics to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products to customers.
- Develop and implement quality control measures for raw materials and manufacturers to maintain product standards and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and manage annual capital investment, budgets, and expenses to ensure the company achieves business targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Develop and implement processes to improve the speed and accuracy of raw materials ordering, receiving, and fulfillment
- High focus on creating strong Customer Experience through management of S&OP processes aligned with expectations on balance between unit fill rate, cost-effectiveness, and budget targets.
- Develop and execute quality control processes and exceptional customer journeys through delivery speed, customer service, and packaging experience
Will be a plus:
- Experience with restructuring is a plus.
- Experience in setting up ERPs is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (can perform complex functions), Google Sheets and/or a database application to support analysis.