Head of Content/Producer
Sleeper invites Head of Content to be Sleeper’s vision advocate.
Main role value is to seek out talents that fit Sleeper’s vision and make sure that Sleeper’s voice is translated in every image we create.
It’s important for us that you share our values of mutual respect, professional and self-development, quick response to changes as well as accountability and work-life balance.
– 3+ years of experience in content production
– 1+years of experience in leading teams
– Excellent Project management and organizational skills
– Great communication skills
– Budgeting skills
– Ability to travel overseas
– Striving for excellence and optimization
– English – Upper-intermediate or above
What will you do
– Participation in visual content strategy creation and implementation
– Producing content reflecting the sensitivity of the specific collection and the key values of Sleeper
– Implementation of creative ideas and production of creative visual content through organization of work with both the internal team and external contractors
– Managing a team by following Sleeper’s approaches and values
– Organization of flexible work according to the Marketing Calendar in the conditions of constant changes
– Creation and actualization of networking for cooperation with artists, photographers, stylists, models, etc.
– Organization of the optimal way of work with samples -— storage, transportation, return to the warehouse, etc.
– Cooperation with Operations and Sales, Marketing teams
– Visual content upgrading due to brand-strategy updating and rebranding
What will you get
– Remote schedule
– Flexible working hours
– Vacation and sick-leaves compensation
– Bonus system
– Corporate discounts for Sleeper products
P.S. The role is open for UA and EU locations