If you’re not entirely satisfied with your Sleeper, we are always happy to help you out with an exchange or return as long as the item purchased was not on sale and you’re within a 2-week exchange/return window.
Here are the 5 easy steps on how to exchange or return your item:
1. Make sure that the item is unworn, unwashed, and undamaged and paper tags are in original condition and 14 days period after delivery has not expired.
2. Get in touch with our Customer Care team at email@example.com to get RMA form and the return shipping address.
3. Pack your order in original Sleeper package and send it to us via any trackable and insured service of your choice, at your expense.
4. Let us know the tracking number so we can process your return faster.
5. Please allow 2-3 weeks to process your return. We’ll be emailing you as soon as we receive the returned items and refund or exchange your items.
Shipping fees, duties, taxes and VAT
Please note that shipping and handling charges, such as shipping fees, customs duties, import taxes and VAT are not refundable.
We also cannot reimburse orders on which the customs duties haven't been cleared.
Damaged / wrong item received
If you’ve received a damaged or wrong item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the damage/wrong item and your order number. We’ll take care of it.
All sales of sale items are final and cannot be exchanged or returned, no exceptions.
Please note that hairbands, sleeping masks, and socks are not returnable or exchangeable.
Please note, for hygiene reasons, swimsuits cannot be returned.